Wednesday 18 April 2018

Artefacts

The Artefact is definitely something I have struggled with. The biggest issue in my thought process has been trying to find an end result. I have been thinking of the aretefact as a product of a finished result rather than something that represents a learning process.
Since speaking with Adesola I have realised that my artefact needs to represent the different aspects of my inquiry through a different mean of communication.
The artefact needs to represent the process of the literature, data collection tools and analysis.
As I am looking at the area of imagery I have decided my artefact should link to the idea of images representing the different areas of my inquiry. How these images represent the different areas and why?
It may be a set of different images? Or it may be that 3 or 4 images reflect my literature and a different 3 images reflect my data collect and analysis. But in some way these may link?
The most important thought I have taken from the artefact discussion is that it is a continuous learning process and not a finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment