Tuesday 7 February 2017

My Professional Profile

This is a first attempt at composing my professional profile!! Definitely not the finished product!!



I am a twenty-two year old performer who is currently auditioning in the Musical Theatre industry. I graduated from Bird College in July 2016, where I studied on the Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre course. Since entering the industry I have been auditioning for various jobs such as cruise ships, west-end shows, actor-musician productions and holiday entertainment. Whilst at college, I performed in many in house productions and also professional end of year productions. I have always been passionate about teaching and made an effort to return to my old dance school to give workshops and hold summer camps whilst training. After finishing college I began teaching around Ireland and spent two months at the end of 2016 teaching ballet and jazz workshops. Teaching is definitely an area I would like to gain more experience in. I want to gain my degree in Professional Practice because there are many areas of performace that I am interested in such as anatomy, injury ,body conditioning and voice. This degree will hopefully open windows of opportunity. expand my  and help me to gain more knowledge for my own current professional career and future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! It is my first attempt at blogging also - it is all new to me. Maybe we could comment and encourage each other on our progress / blogs / ideas to help our social media development?
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete