Saturday 25 February 2017

Task 1A: Professional Profile (Final)



My Professional Profile

Hi! My name is Jessica Stokes and I am twenty-two years old. I graduated from Bird College in 2016 with a Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre. While at College I performed in many in-house productions and summer shows. Since entering the industry as a professional I have auditioned for various shows and cruise contracts. I have a passion for teaching and after graduating I taught jazz, ballet and musical theatre workshops around Ireland. I chose to continue my studies on the BAPP Course because there are areas of my industry that I would like to develop my knowledge in such as anatomy, body conditioning, fitness and well-being. I’m hoping this degree will expand my horizons, help me improve my own professional practice and develop my future career.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica
    Good practice that your are interested in your physical well being and staying healthy. We need to be fit and strong and ready for anything.

    ReplyDelete